Monday 13 October 2008

My Weekend (future)

Luckily, though, I have a chance this week to save my cooking reputation. I’m planning on making bacon and egg sandwiches this Wednesday morning using the hallway stove top and Panini press. If my students receive my sandwiches well, both before and after consumption; then I’ll ask the student life office to reimburse me for the cost of ingredients. And since I’m looking ahead into the future I think I’ll write about my plans so far for this weekend. On Thursday afternoon I’m thinking of going into Madaba to look at mosaic stores and visit the falafel place I tried ordering from the other night. I’m going to ask the falafel place exactly why the number I dialed didn’t work, what number I should try calling in the future, and if they could please make me a falafel sandwich. On Friday I am only planning to make two trips into Amman. The first trip will be an afternoon trip to get a haircut. The second trip will be a group trip led by our Arabic teacher to what he describes as the best ice cream place in Amman. On Saturday I’m spending the entire day on campus. I’m going to wake up at 7:30 to help Ms. Hala ( head of college advising and my internship boss) supervise a PSAT from 8:30-1:00. And afterward I am going to assist Mr. Matt with a SAT 2 prep session in the afternoon. For the prep session I’m really only going to sit there, pass out supplies, and make copies of handouts. These plans are all subject to change, I might add. I don’t want to feel disappointed this Saturday night if my plans don’t go exactly as I wanted them to. Anyway, that’s all I have to write for now.

1 comment:

ngt said...

what a kind prefect!